The Hibiscus Coast Motorsport Club was originally founded in the 1960's as a club catering for car enthusiasts on Auckland's Hibiscus Coast. Today, the club runs events from Auckland's CBD in the south up to the Dargaville - Waipu area in the north. We collaborate heavily with the clubs around us that share a similar interest in clubsport and rally competition, particularly:
- Northland Car Club (covering everywhere north of Dargaville - Waipu)
- Pukekohe Car Club (from the Auckland CBD south-west to the North Waikato)
- South Auckland Car Club (from the Auckland CBD south-east to the North Waikato)
- Thames Valley Car Club (covering the Coromandel and Matamato-Piako district)
- Hamilton Car Club (covering the north and central Waikato region)
Our club deliberately focuses on affordable and accessible motorsport; you can find out more about the types of events we run on the Event Types page.